Flappy Golf 2
Developer: Noodlecake Studios Inc
Size: 115 MB
Release Date: Oct 31, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Flappy Golf 2, yes the follow up to the smash hit Flappy Golf... Ok, I have know clue if the original Flappy Golf was a smash hit or not. However, I do know that Flappy Golf 2 is kind of entertaining. For me the early stages of this game are what made me enjoy this game, in fact if I'm looking for just a few minutes of fun I always go back to the first and 2nd stages. Not that the latter stages are bad or anything but those early levels fill my quick fix just perfectly. Check out some of my Positives & Negatives below.
- Freemium! For the levels I play it is actually free!
- Flappy madness. Seems to be similar to Flappy Bird mechanics so easy to play
- Quick Fix. Have 5-10 minutes this game is perfect for you
- Freemium, you know how that goes
- Later levels just turned me off due to how many things you have to do in them. Just too much.
Have any of you tried out this game? Or even the original Flappy Golf? What did you think?