I am a huge Star Wars fan and I'm always looking for a good mobile Star Wars game.
- You can choose between the Light or Dark side. I think this is key for a good Star Wars game since it is one of the key things in the universe. (the difference is in what champions you will have access to and then what the enemies and your towers look like.)
- The graphics and design style is really good. I think they fit the Star Wars universe and have a fun playful style.
- You do not have to pay for anything if you don't want to. But if you want to move through the game quicker and get more champions faster you can buy into the game.
- I really enjoy controlling the champions and getting to play with Jedi and Sith. They each have different abilities that are each pretty good and different.
- The game is just way to large. You would have to spend a ton of time and money to even get close to finishing it. To put it in perspective on just the first planet (there are 5 planets) you would have to win 60 games to complete that planet fully. That is allot each level has to be completed 5 times to be fully done.
- Your rewards that matter do not come often enough
- You don't ever win a champion. This could be a huge draw to the game like complete hoths final level for the first time and you receive han solo are something. If they implemented this they would make the game much more palatable and fun to play.
I had allot of fun playing this game up until i got my 3rd champion and after that i kinda became board with the game. I would download it but don't spend all your time on it. The reward just isn't high enough for the amount of time you have to put in. I would also never spend money on this game because it is just to large your money will not help you complete this game any faster unless you spend a ton of money and i mean a ton. Check out there web site here and download it in the app store here.