Tap Titans by Game Hive Corp.
“The world has been devastated by massive beings known as titans. With his power sword, this hero has taken it upon himself to restore peace and order.”
So how do you defeat these Titans? You Tap! That's it you just tap. Surprisingly enough just tapping your screen is quite a bit of fun. The characters are fun to watch as you slice and dice your way to victory. Now they don't attack back and honestly there is no real way to lose at the game. Boss fights are the same as other fights but of course they take more damage. You get 30 seconds to defeat the boss and if you lose you just go back to defeating other characters to make more gold to upgrade both your main character and the others you obtain along the way. Then you can go back anytime to try your luck at the boss fight.
- Freemium: Another free game that is pretty fun and addicting
- Game Design: Levels & Characters are both visually enticing
- Easy to Play: Key to any free game
- Game still plays while you're away
- Freemium: in-app purchases (nothing's ever free)
- Tap: All you do is tap thats it... over and over...
- Ads: you can watch a 15 second ad to get more loot which isn't all that bad because they were all Game of War ads with Kate Upton... So wait I guess its not really a negative...
- Tap: I'm going to say this one again... all you do is tap... real fast
Other than excessive tapping this game was surprisingly a lot of fun. I caught myself playing for like 30 plus minutes at a time when I only anticipated playing for like 5 minutes. If you're looking for something fun and Free to play on either iOS and Android devices I'd recommend this game. Plus it's free so if you don't like it just delete it and forget that I ever recommended it.. ha
What are you guys currently playing? Let me know in the comments below so I can try it out!
Posted by: Joe @thee.social.nerd