Trivia Crack is a mobile app that allows users to compete against friends and people around the world. Modeled after popular games such as Trivial Pursuit, it became the most downloaded game in December 2014 from the Apple App store. The game initially launched on October 26, 2013 specifically to Latin America, until it had eventually been translated into English.
The game is developed by the company Etermax, whose offices are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is available as an app on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Facebook, or the Amazon App Store. As of December 2014, the game is available in 10 different languages.
If you haven't heard of this game you have most likely been living under a rock for the last several months. This game has literally made gamers out of some of my family members that were not gamers by any means. This game has turned my mother as well as my uncle into gamers. Granted its a Trivia game but a game none the less.
As a player you can challenge your either a random person to play against or one of your Facebook friends after linking Trivia Crack to your account. During the game you have to answer 3 questions in order to receive a crown. Questions vary between 6 categories: History, Geography, Arts, Entertainment, Sports and Science. Answer 3 trivia questions correctly and you get a chance to answer one question in a category of your choosing to win that crown. Or you can challenge you opponent for their crown by answering 6 questions. Whoever answers the most questions wins. The object of the game is to get all 6 crowns before you opponent does.
- Free: you can pay for an ad-free experience but isn't needed
- Addicting: once you get in a rhythm you don't want to put your phone down
- Simple: games with a simple concept are the most fun and addicting
- Social: playing and beating your friends, no better pleasure
- Lives: if you have a bunch of friends trying to play you may have to wait for more lives
- Timeframe: you have 2 days to play your turn. Sometimes its frustrating to wait
- Geography & History Questions: I only want Sports & Entertainment questions!
I would reccommend this game to anyone with a mobile device. It's something that is easy to play on the go or when just relaxing. However be warned it's highly addicting!
Thanks for checcking out my brief review hope you enjoy Trivia Crack like I do.
Posted by: Joe @thee.social.nerd