Developer: Arcanity Inc.
Release Date: July 19th, 2018
Genre: Action RPG
Compatibility: Nintendo Switch (PC currently in early access)
Price: $19.99 (Nintendo Switch Digital Only)
I had a friend tag me on Facebook under one of Arcanity Inc's posts about Tanzia and as soon as I watched the trailer I immediately bought this game. There was a small void in my life because I had been wanting a WoW'esque game that I could play on the go for my Switch. Granted, this isn't WoW because it isn't a MMO however the game play and visuals are very similar.
Tanzia puts you in a world of beautifully made locations and lets you interact with just about every NPC on the map. These interactions brought you towards the end quest line goal as well as several random level building quests. In conclusion this game was both beautiful and fun to play. It's worth the $19.99 price point hands down. Check out my Positives/Negatives below.
- Visuals: very similar to WoW in its visuals
- Gameplay: easy to learn with its fair amount of challenge that doesn't discourage you
- Price: $19.99, the game is worth it and I'll gladly spend more if they come out with DLC
- Campaign: I wish it was longer! I just want more.
- Ending: after completing the game I wanted to log back in and finish all the side quests and level up my character more but it took me back to my previous save prior to me beating the game.
Check out this review by Ircha Gaming
What do you think? Have you played Tanzia? Let me know in the comments below!