From the creators of the award winning platform game League of Evil comes Ravenous Games' new action platformer Random Heroes!! SUMMARYA group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world. Monsters from another dimension are trying to take over Earth. Blast your way through these invaders in this action platformer! Collect coins and upgrade your weapons and characters to become stronger, faster and more lethal!Choose your hero and save the world! FEATURES- Over 30 Levels- 15 Characters- 10 Weapons- GameCenter Achievements- Universal and retina enabled. Source GameFaqs.com
Hey everyone! Joe here again with another mobile game review this time its Random Heroes. I was on a bit of an 8-bit frenzy where I was trying to buy some more NES titles for my collection and I thought to myself I need to find an iOS game with 8-bit characters. I then stumbled upon this game.
- 8-bit graphics
- Great characters both Heroes and Aliens
- Easy to use controls
- Challenging enough for experience plays yet easy enough for noobs
- Some controls are more dificult when changing directions
- A few enemy characters seem to always hit you no way of avoiding it
- 8-bit graphics may not be everyones favorite
- Freemium: in-app purchases buy coins to upgrade guns and your character
Overall this game is a lot of fun. Again for those of you looking for a bit of nostalgia with this graphics and the platform gameplay this should fill your itch. Android or iOS its worth the space on your device especially with a FREE download.
Posted by: Joe @thee.social.nerd