Order & Chaos Online
Size: 1.97 GB
Release Date: iOS 4/27/11 Android 6/27/12 Windows Phone 7/10/13
What is Order & Chaos Online?
Quite possibly the best Mobile MMORPG out there. I initially started playing this game on my iPhone 4s and on my iPad mini. Let's just say the iPad was a much better experience lol.
Like most MMORPG's you get to pick a side, Order or Chaos. I've always been an orderly type person so I chose Order. From there you jump into character creation which gives you hundreds of options to customize your character. After choosing you custom character and name you get thrusted into a sprawling world called Haradon with amazing visuals and plenty of Quests around the land to fill your time and XP bar!
Enough about the intro let me show you some screen shot of my characters and some of the visuals from the game!
Nerd_iCON was my very first character I created in the game, a Human healer! I got him to level 60 which was the max at the time but never took advantage of end game instances/raids only because I wanted to run them with friends. However none of my friends played... :( So I decided to make another character to level up with a different role. This is who I made:
This little guy is of Mendel race, kind of like a gnome in World of Warcraft. Turned him into a hunter and has been quite fun! My last and final character I took advantage of the new instant level to 60 option just to check it out. This is what he looks like:
He is also a Mendel but this one is a warrior class. When you do the instant leveling you can choose your gear depending on your class one was Tank the other DPS. I went with DPS for now with him tank gear safely tucked away in storage.
Enough about out my characters let me get to the P&N's of the game!
- Free to Play. This game was previously a set price when I first purchased it and has since went to the free to play model.
- Graphics. I really forget that I was playing this on my phone or iPad the visuals are beautiful.
- Gameplay. If you're familiar with any MMORPG this game will be easy to pick up and start playing.
- Multiplayer. MMORPG is pretty self explanatory but this aspect, barring you have friends or can make friends while playing, is the best part of the game.
- Free to Play. This can be either good or bad.
- Multiplayer. Some folks can be real douchebags and it seems gaming brings out the best of them.
In the end I would absolutely recommend giving this game a try. The visuals and easy to pick up and go gameplay makes it a very fun experience.
Have you played Order & Chaos Online?
What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments below.