Found this game thanks to the recent increase of mobile gaming commercials on television from Kate Upton and Game of War to SUPERCELLS smash hit Clash of Clans and of course every little old ladies favorite, Candy Crush. Mobile Gaming is becoming a much bigger market for small developers and have always been around but within the past couple of years Mobile Gaming is becoming more mainstream.
Play with your friends in the better and most recent MOBA RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy your enemies! Collect your heroes among 50+ different options, each one with 4 unique skills and characteristics. -Source: Heroes Charge wiki
- Design: Characters are cute and cheeky which helps draws you in initially.
- Free to Play: This is a "Freemium" title which means that this game does support in-app purcchases. However, from what I have noticed you can get by without making any purchases.
- Quests: Fun and easy to understand which lends to enjoyable gameplay.
- Collecting new Heroes is fun and adds to the depth of this game.
- Special Attacks: It's been fun watching my Heroes special attacks which vary between Heroes.
- Freemium: You can play this game without purchasing anything BUT to add more Heroes in app purchases is an option. This also isn't cconfirmed but I would assume that only certain Heroes can be purchased with gems the in-app currency.
- No streaming capabilities
- Character: This is something small for me but the initial character you begin the game with is a female. It would have been nice to have been given the option of also a male character.
- Leveling: Some features of the game take a long time to be able to gain access to.
Overall this game has been a pleasant little surprise. Obviously it had to be doing something right for Ucool to float the advertising bill which lead me to see their commercial on national television. I know I said this before but the characters are cute little devils and because of that I like to try my best in leveling them up.
Should you download this game? If you have and Android or iOS device absolutely. It's free so whats the worse thing that could happen?
Reviewed by: Joe @thee.social.nerd