Recently I have been looking to add to my mobile gaming repertoire so I was scanning through the iTunes Store looking at the top picks and found Kings Road. I have never been a huge action RPG fan but I am a fan of class selection and character leveling. To my surprise I have thoroughly enjoyed this game at this point.
The story line of the game is similar to a fairy tale. In the absence of the king, a kingdom was captured by some evil enemies. As warrior for the King, players band together and fight enemies in order to free the princess. The game has 3D-style graphics that use Flash Player. -Source: Kings Road wiki
- Beautiful graphics for both character and mission designs.
- Free to Play: This is a "Freemium" title which means that this game does support in-app purchases. However, from what I have noticed you can get by without making any purchases.
- MMORPG, team up with some of your friends to tackle different quests together.
- In depth character classes.
- Easy to use and understand HUD (heads up display) Screen Layout is easy to jump right into playing.
- Freemium: You can play this game without purchasing anything BUT to speed up your leveling process in app purchases is an option.
- No streaming capabilities
- Armor: I know you have to start somewhere but the opening level gear looks terrible especially for my class selection - Wizard.
Overall this game is a lot of fun and definitely worth the download. Grab a few friends to join you and this game from Rumble will be a mainstay on your mobile device. Go check it out, it's playable on your web browser, android and iOS.
Reviewed by: Joe @thee.social.nerd