Me and 4 other amazingly talented guys are going to make a game this weekend come watch us on twitch www.twitch.tv/iamryzn and learn what its all about!
Ever wanted to make a video game? HERE'S WHAT YOU DO.
- Grab a friend. Or several! This is your Crew — the people you'll be making your game with.
- Invent a name for your Crew and register here
- Bring your Crew to the opening ceremony, get pumped, and get the theme.
- SCATTER! You and your Crew go somewhere to work together, and crank out a game over the next 48 hours.
Non-WashU participants may not work in WashU facilities during the event, as per policy..
- Return to the closing ceremony and show it all off to the roar of the crowd, including local developers from Butterscotch Shenanigans, Graphite Lab, Pixel Press, Happy Badger Studio,Riot Games, Simutronics, Upheaval Arts, Speedbump Studios, as well as musical guest Fat Bard, who will be playing live covers of video game tunes.